Donate to Us
Dear Friends of Samata, for the past 35 years, Samata has been serving & striving for the causes of marginalized communities, especially the Adivasis. We won the Samata Judgment in 1997 & have persisted in uplifting the tribals' living conditions & protecting them from exploitation. The well-being of Adivasi is the well-being of the rest of society. We are a non-profit organization that solely depends on benevolent donors. We are reaching out to friends, well-wishers, & supporters of Samata for generous donations to take forward our mission. You, the aware citizens of India, can donate to build the world a more inclusive & just place for the oppressed communities. Donate to bring happiness and change.
These contributions will be used: -
- To engage Tribal children (pre-primary) through joyful learning.
- To financially assist the needy tribal students pursuing higher education.
- To provide counselling to the school going tribal students
- To provide skill training to the school dropout students
- To track and rescue migrant workers and their children who are trafficked
Your donations are eligible for 50% tax exemption under the IT Act,1961.
SAMATA Bank Account details
A/C no: 32799932210
BRANCH: Simhachalam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Pay through UPI ID: [email protected]
Scan QR Code